Est. 2004

Est. 2004

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

 Our sweet, precious baby girl. One perk to having to see a high-risk OB is having access to 3-D ultrasound if your ultrasound tech is in a good mood :)  23 weeks and things are still looking good! 
 Our church has been decorated like the movie Ice Age for "At the Movies."  Sarah wouldnt get close to the wooly mammoth until the last Sunday it was up. I suppose seeing the movie at the theater the night before with her Aunt Steph helped her see what a nice guy the mammoth was :)
 23 weeks and packing on the pounds :)  Have I mentioned I'm ready for fall!!
Sarah's been quite the daddy's girl lately.  Since I haven't been working, I think she's getting bored with me.  She's never been more excited when dad gets home from work!

1 comment:

April Leigh Rinner said...

Haven't checked my blogs in a long time but I am glad I did today. You look beautiful pregnant, congratulations on baby girl number two!