Est. 2004

Est. 2004

Friday, September 10, 2010

Well go figure, our camera's broken. So thought I'd update anyway...Sarah still has had a very high fever today. It spikes back up to 104 well before it's time for more tylenol or ibuprofen, so i've been on pins and needles all day praying for no more seizures. I'm so thankful I didn't cancel her EEG appointment for today because evidently there is an 8 week wait and we just happened to be there when someone cancelled. High fevers today, but at least she's been drinking fluids today! The neurologist is on vacation, so could be awhile before any results (i don't think doctors should be allowed vacations! haha..just kidding). At least not when my child needs them! They had to bring out the "papoose" to restrain her while they hooked her up. Thank goodness Jesse was there..I don't think I could have held her down for that long while she looked up at me screaming and crying for help. She wore herself out and slept well during the duration of the test though. Will update when I know more.

No comments: