Est. 2004

Est. 2004

Monday, December 9, 2013

 It's been awhile! It's been so long, I had forgotten the password to the blog :)  Well I figured it out, so here are just a few of what we've been up to (in no particular order as usual). 
 Emery loves to eat!!!  She has 3 teeth with 3 more on the way and will be walking any day.
 Our baby turned 1!! It is bittersweet...sad she's not a "baby" anymore, but thankful she's healthy and happy.  We love her so much!
 Sarah's "best" friend Brynley got to come to Em's party. Sarah was so excited to see her!
 Emery not sure what to think about all these people singing to her.
 She wasn't too interested in opening her presents.
 OVERSTIMULATED!!!!!
 It's sad, but this is the only pic I got of Thanksgiving.  I haven't been quite as good at taking pictures of Emery as I was when Sarah was little.  Thankfully, Jen got some pics of our Thanksgiving at her house.
 And Halloween...this was as good as it got with both girls.  Sarah was supergirl and Emery was an owl. 
 My precious, happy, baby girl
 We celebrated October birthdays and Dad's retirement with the fam at the lake...fishing, camping, and hayride. So much fun!!
 Hayride!
 Pumpkin patch
 Sarah turned 5!!!! She had a blast at her party at  My Little Dollhouse.



 Practicing for her Thanksgiving program at school :)
 Snow Day!!
 Ready for Christmas! So blessed to have these two little angels!!

 Love their Aunt Jenny!

No comments: