Est. 2004

Est. 2004

Friday, December 28, 2012

December pics

 Showing off her ballet skills in her Christmas program...she did an awesome job! So much fun to watch!
 Loved spending some time with old friends and seeing their kiddos!  13 weeks, delivering any day now, 25 weeks, and 6 weeks post-partum.  Now if we could just get Brooke to move back to Oklahoma ;)
 Sarah was Mary in her school Christmas program...it was absolutely adorable!!! I was one proud mom!
 Family pic...Sarah was happy that a cookie was in her very near future :)
 Our baby turned one month! 
 Newborn/family pics.  Emery wasn't very happy about it, but we managed to get a few good ones! Love the little rolls on her chunky arms in this one.
 We didn't even pose them for this picture...Sarah was trying to keep Em happy. So sweet!
 She snapped some of Sarah while I tried to get the baby to stop crying..such a little beauty.

Sarah picked these matching outfits out for them for their pics.  Emery went cross-eyed when she took the pic...awesome!  I hope these two are always the best of friends!

No comments: