Well I'm 31 2/7 weeks today and got the cutest little pic of the baby at the doctor today. I'm so happy to report that things are still looking great!! Below is Sarah at 31 4/7 weeks. Two beautiful baby girls!
Playing with my new camera! I was complaining all day Saturday at my baby shower about my camera. I was having to take one shot several times because it was either blurry or dark. And with an impatient 4 year old, it was getting frustrating. Little did I know that my wonderful husband was out that day buying me a brand new camera for my birthday and it is awesome!! Sarah loves only having to say cheese once and it's done :)
It was such a beautiful day Tuesday we decided to take a trip to the pumpkin patch and try out the new camera. Loving this weather!!! We're trying to take advantage of this beautiful weather while I'm not working and it's just the two of us during the day before the baby comes.
She loved riding the ponies! We had a fun day.
Beautiful girl!
Pajama day at school :)
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm so glad your doing so well! That is a precious picture. They look so much alike. Sarah was such a beautiful baby.
Post a Comment