
Well it's official...this little girl has truly become a princess. She loves all things princess, so we finally bought her a little princess gown to play dress-up. She picked this one out and I think she looks just beautiful.

So it's taken a two-year old to remind me of the truly sweet and priceless things in life and I am so thankful that I am lucky enough to be her "Mommy." Every day I can't help but smile as I watch her LIVE her life, so innocently. I think the innocence of a child is one of the most beautiful things in the world! I love that she's so excited to get out of bed every morning. I love that she runs or skips practically everywhere she goes. I love that every night when I ask her if she had a good day she answers excitedly "Yes! I had a good day!" as she nods her head. I love that she loves everyone in her little world. I love that it's so easy to make her smile (that big, sincere smile where she shows practically all her teeth and her eyes squint closed like when her daddy smiles). I love that I smile just thinking about her. I love her belly laugh. I love that she's happy just dancing, playing with her babies or play-doh, reading, or just sitting in my lap. I love that after I ask for a kiss she happily gives me one, and then says "a hug too!" I just love everything about her (even the moody, whiny days!) and I'm thankful to be reminded of the truly important and simple joys in life!
1 comment:
This is so sweet, she is so blessed to have you as her mom. Children understand so much more than we ever realize sometimes. It seems like yesterday she was still a newborn!
Post a Comment