Living with a two year old is hard when you're a dog. I have to say that Kori's been such a good sport lately when Sarah targets him. Last night Kori was innocently sleeping in his bed as I was doing laundry and Sarah played with her dolls. I heard her say that the dog was cold, but didn't think much about it. Next thing I know, I turn around and find this...Kori completely covered up with her blanket, Sarah in his face petting him and offering him the baby's bottle. Very sweet...but I'm sure very annoying to the poor dog! Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Living with a two year old is hard when you're a dog. I have to say that Kori's been such a good sport lately when Sarah targets him. Last night Kori was innocently sleeping in his bed as I was doing laundry and Sarah played with her dolls. I heard her say that the dog was cold, but didn't think much about it. Next thing I know, I turn around and find this...Kori completely covered up with her blanket, Sarah in his face petting him and offering him the baby's bottle. Very sweet...but I'm sure very annoying to the poor dog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That is so funny, and cute! That girl has a personality doesn't she!
Post a Comment