Est. 2004

Est. 2004

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sweetie girl! So Sarah's been calling Jesse "Jesse" instead of daddy every now and then...pretty funny! It won't be so funny when she starts calling me by my first name.
Showing off my very cool and functional new purple gloves that mindy lou made me (and just happened to match my outfit perfectly)...she is so talented!!! Had a great din-din with the girls tonight!
Um, Sarah...where am I supposed to sleep?? I guess this is her way of telling me she wants her new bed to herself. Don't worry, I put her in her toddler bed safe and sound after this picture was taken and i actually went back to my own room for the night. (this bed is just sooooo comfy!!!!!!)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is now the time when YOU have to start calling Jesse only by "Dad"?

mindy said...

I said that.....I like to remain a little mysterious.