Est. 2004

Est. 2004

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

So I've been wanting to take Sarah to all the places in Heavener that I remember going to as a kid back when we'd go stay with my grandparents. Mom, Steph, Sarah and I had a girls night last night at my grandmother's house. We had a great time (of course, we always have a great time when we all get together!) We enjoyed some good food, a few tears, lots of laughs (mainly at Sarah being hilarious), and shared memories of the lady that we miss so much.
"Aunt Steppy" and Sarah hanging out after a busy day (and night of working for Steph).

The Heavener Runestone was one of our stops..here we are on the trail down to see it when it started raining again, so we had to turn back.

Sarah enjoying some time with her beautiful grandmother!!!



1 comment:

Stacie said...

Special times. I love it! :)

Thanks for your donation to our project for more snacks and prizes for the Center for Cancer & Blood Disorders at Children's. So excited to go shopping!!! Very kind of you all.

Much love,
Stacie