Est. 2004

Est. 2004

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sarah's loving her new kitchen that she got for her birthday! Here we are all in her room before bedtime cooking up some food. She's finally feeling better...still a little sleepy today, but no fever! I kept her home from preschool since she hadn't been fever free for 24 hours. We had a good day. It was so nice this morning so I took her to the park for awhile since we had been cooped up in the house for so long. There were several other moms with their kiddos there. As Sarah played near the other kids, I just couldn't help but think how proud I am of her and how absolutely perfect she is for me. I feel very fortunate that she is in our lives! Oh, and did I mention that this perfect little girlie locked herself in her room this morning (or should I say she locked me out!). I panicked for about a second before realizing that luckily Jesse had just changed the doorknob and we actually had a key for it. It was so funny as I tried to free her, she calmly just kept knocking on the door from the other side saying, "Mama...mama."

No comments: