skip to main |
skip to sidebar

Well, Sarah and I were up in the middle of the night (I was supposed to be working but they were overstaffed so I got to spend another night with my little girlie). The bottom pic is of her being so cute and social just looking around at everything before falling asleep sitting up in the middle pic. We had just changed her clothes after one of her infamous poopy blow-outs into her outfit that her great-grandma vera got her that says "Life is great...and i am happy...all smiles all of the time. She lived up to that until about 5 in the morning when she started one of her episodes where she cries practically inconsolably for awhile. She has one of these little episodes about once a night. The top pic is of her and her new toy...which she loved! Sarah hates being on her back. She doesn't like the swing, bouncy seat, and will not sleep on her back, but she really liked this.
No comments:
Post a Comment